You normally create a new cycle by simply tapping 'track your fluids' and selecting 'period' on the first day of bleeding in your inne App. If you realise your cycle dates are incorrect, here's how to fix them:
I forgot to log my current period and now my cycle is too long
We absolutely understand that life can be distracting sometimes ;) You can easily adjust your cycle dates retrospectively:
- In the lab tab, swipe back in your progesterone graph and select the date that matches day 1 of your latest period.
- Tap 'track your fluids' and choose 'period'.
- Confirm the start of a new cycle in the pop-up.
Your previous cycle will automatically be moved to the 'past cycles' section and you're back on track.
I accidentally created a new cycle
When it's about time for your next period, the inne App will check in with you whether it should start a new cycle. If you accidentally hit 'yes' , here's how to get back to your current cycle:
- From the settings tab, go to 'profile' => 'your cycles' and tap 'Edit Period Dates'.
- Adjust your period dates (marked in red) by selecting or deselecting additional days and tap 'Confirm changes'.
Any affected measurements will automatically be transferred to the respective cycle.
Please sign in to leave a comment.