When you are trying to pair your new READER with the inne app and receive the error notification 'You already have a different READER paired', your inne account is still linked to your previous READER.
Follow these simple steps to unpair the previous READER:
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your phone and both READERs are charged
- Log in to your inne app
- Tap 'set up inne READER' and follow the instructions in the app with your previous READER
- Open the settings tab ⚙️ and choose 'about the READER'
- Choose 'unlink READER from account' and follow the instructions in the app with your previous READER
- You'll see the light in the READER slot switching from yellow to blue
- Tap 'set up inne READER' and follow the instructions in the app with your new READER
- Set up Wi-Fi under 'settings' > 'wi-fi' to ensure your new READER can install upcoming firmware updates
If you don't have access to the previously paired READER, please contact email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.