When you are trying to pair your READER with the inne app and receive the error notification 'READER already linked to a different user', you might have used it with another inne account or phone ;)
Follow these simple steps to unpair your READER:
- Make sure your inne READER is charged
- Log in to the inne account you have paired your READER with previously (you might have used it on a different phone)
- Open the inne app's 'settings tab' ⚙️
- Tap 'about the reader'
- Choose 'unlink READER from account' and follow the instructions in the app (please note that Bluetooth must be enabled on your phone)
- You'll see the light in the READER slot switching from yellow to blue
- Log in to the inne account or on the phone you want to pair the READER with (make sure Bluetooth is enabled)
- Tap 'set up inne READER' and follow the instructions in the app
- Set up Wi-Fi under 'settings' > 'wi-fi' to ensure your READER can install upcoming firmware updates
If you don't remember the account your READER has been linked to previously, or you don't have access to the phone you paired it with before, please contact email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.