If you have been using your inne Minilab with an iPhone and now want to switch to the inne Android app, just follow these steps:
1. Unlink your inne reader in the iOS app.
- Open the inne iOS app settings ⚙️
- Tap 'About Reader’
- Select 'Unlink Reader from account’ and follow the instructions
2. Install the inne Android on your smartphone
Follow the link below to find the inne app in Google Play Store or scan the QR code:
3. Log in with your existing inne app account
It is important that you don't create a new account, but log in with your usual account in the inne Android app. Your previously recorded cycles will of course then be available to you in the inne Android app.
4. Connect your inne Reader
After logging in, the inne Android app will guide you through pairing your reader. Please make sure that both Bluetooth and location information are enabled in the control center of the phone, otherwise, your Minilab cannot be connected.