If your latest reading is not shown in the inne app, please consider the two following scenarios:
1. The bluetooth connection between your inne READER and app has been interrupted. Your results are locally stored on the inne READER and need to be synchronised to your inne app.
- Make sure bluetooth is enabled on your smartphone and your READER is charged
- Short-press the READER button (1 second)
A green light in the READER slot indicates unsynchronised measurements on the device, which will be retrieved automatically and displayed in your progesterone graph immediately after. If you see a white light in the READER slot, you have no unsynchronised readings, but can try the following:
- Close the inne app completely and then reopen it
- Log out and back in to the inne app
If these steps do not reveal your results, please consider option 2 below:
2. The measurement was excluded. Insufficient saliva or a very slow saliva flow impair the accuracy of your progesterone reading, and affected measurements are therefore excluded by inne's algorithm. In that case, a notification should have popped up ('Oh no, no flow detected!') accompanied by a red light in the READER slot. Please note that notifications require a bluetooth connection between your phone and READER to be delivered.
You may also have a look at your inne STRIP to see whether two sharp, pink lines have developed. In case of insufficient saliva flow, these lines either won't develop at all or too slowly.