If your latest reading is not shown in the inne app, please consider the two following scenarios:
1. The bluetooth connection between your inne READER and app has been interrupted. Your results are locally stored on the inne READER and need to be synchronised to your inne app.
- Make sure bluetooth is enabled on your smartphone and your READER is charged
- Short-press the READER button (1 second)
A green light in the READER slot indicates unsynchronised measurements on the device, which will be retrieved automatically and displayed in your progesterone graph immediately after. If you see a white light in the READER slot, you have no unsynchronised readings, but can try the following:
- Close the inne app completely and then reopen it
- Log out and back in to the inne app
If these steps do not reveal your results, please consider option 2 below:
2. The measurement was excluded. Insufficient saliva or a very slow saliva flow impair the accuracy of your progesterone reading, and affected measurements are therefore excluded by inne's algorithm. In that case, a notification should have popped up ('Oh no, no flow detected!') accompanied by a red light in the READER slot. Please note that notifications require a bluetooth connection between your phone and READER to be delivered.
You may also have a look at your inne STRIP to see whether two sharp, pink lines have developed. In case of insufficient saliva flow, these lines either won't develop at all or too slowly.
Here's the good news: If you're still inside your testing window, you can simply retake the test with a fresh inne STRIP :) We collected some inspiration to stimulate your saliva flow here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.